BACK IN YOUR HOME. SAFE AGAIN.
We know that in the days and weeks after suffering extensive property loss, you may feel angry, overwhelmed and even a little helpless. We understand and weâ€™re here to help! We’ll listen, answer your questions, provide professional guidance and help you make informed decisions that are right for you and your unique situation.
In order to be most effective, we need to be your advocate and ally from the very beginning. Our job is to help you get back where you started and even better. The sooner we start, the quicker you’ll be back in your home. Safe again.
WHAT WE DO
Successfully preparing an insurance claim is not a job for an amateur. Protecting your interest is an intense, time-consuming process that takes you away from your job, your family and your life. Like many people who have experienced large-scale property loss, you probably don’t have the time or the expertise to effectively deal with the complex, often confusing, claims process to make sure that you are getting everything you are entitled to.
That’s where we come in.
- Water and flood
- Fire and smoke
- Hurricane and tornado
- Wind and storm
- Loss of personal property (property contents)
- Property collapse
- Vandalism and theft
- And more
- Immediately secure your property from additional damage
- Help you find temporary housing
- Thoroughly investigate the damage to your property and its contents
- Review your insurance policy, including the fine print and determine all of your entitlements
- Inventory and document every item of your loss
- Ensure that you comply with every obligation and condition outlined in your insurance policy
- Provide or obtain the necessary appraisals and expert opinions for every aspect of your recovery
- Prepare the claim, review it with you and submit it to the insurance company
- Meet with insurance company representatives as often as necessary to defend your claim
- Keep you informed of progress and settlement updates
- Work solely and exclusively for you, and in your best interests at all times
It all starts with a simple conversation. Start one now.